In spite of Google’s power, finding information about WebSphere is still a chore. I can’t really blame Google because IBM WebSphere documentation is huge.
Until search results get better or I figure out how to find things faster on the IBM site directly, I am organizing my bookmarks here so that I can immediately refer to documentations I always use.
- WebSphere Application Server, Version 6.1 Information Center – Everything should be under here about WebSphere Application Server.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, Release 6 API Specification – Javadoc to all Websphere APIs. This is under the Infocenter documentation but this will save you the trouble of searching where the Javadocs of the API reside.
- WebSphere Application Server Release 6.1 Public MBean Interfaces – Javadoc to WebSphere MBeans.
- WebSphere Extended Deployment (XD) Release 6.1 Public JMX MBean Interfaces
- Server Configuration Interfaces
- WebSphere Configuration Documentation – Documentation to WebSphere’s XML files
- WSADMIN Scripting –